22.4.11

Fire - Matthew Morrison & Kristen Chenoweth


Canción: “Fire”
Interprete: Glee Cast, Matthew Morrison, Kristen Chenoweth
Artista: Bruce Springsteen
Presentada en: Episodio 1×16 “Home”



Letra:

I'm riding in your car
You turn on the radio
You pull me close
I just say no
I say I don't like it
But you know I'm a liar
Cause when we kiss, ooh, fire, fire

Late at night
you takin' me home
Say you wanna stay
I say I wanna be alone
I say I don't love you
But you know I'm a liar
Cause when we kiss, ohhh, fire, fire

You had a hold on me right from the start
A grip so tight I couldn't tear it apart
My nerves all jumpin', actin' like a fool
Your kisses they burn but my heart stays cool

Romeo and Juliet, Samson and Delilah
Baby, you can bet, a love they couldn't deny
My words say split, but my words they lie
'Cause when we kiss, ooh, fire

Hot kisses like fire
I like what you're doing now, fire
Fill me up with fire
Touching me burning me with fire

No comments:

Post a Comment